Everyone would like to have a perfect front yard, since this is a real visiting card of a house. But what is if the yard is really small? Don’t worry, now there are a lot of small yard landscaping ideas which will help you. Using small tips it is possible to create a very cozy place that will stand out of all the neighboring yards and invite people to spend time with you. What are they?
- Divide your front yard into zones. You can use many small things – plants, pots, cypresses – to divide the area and make it seem larger and more functional.
- Make your front yard cozy. Of course, there is no need to make a dining area there, this is meant for backyards, but coziness is the first thing which will make your place attractive.
- Do not be afraid to use various colors. Flowers, grass, walkway – all these simple things can be bright and expand space visually.
- Another interesting tricks: use vertical lines in your yard. They can be formed by means of vining plants or wooden elements.
- Plants with big leaves often help make a yard seem bigger.
- If you need more things in your yard than you can afford because of its size, use “dead” space. Sometimes we don’t even imaging that some corners in our yards can be useful. You can put there necessary bins or just plant flowers you have always wanted to have.
We wish you success in creating a cozy and unique front yard!